- Local Authority care cuts effect “best interests” of elderly residents, says Lib Dem MP
- Quality Assurance for Care Homes: What is it? Why do we need it?
- Care Homes and Independent Living: Health of the Elderly and Physical Activity
- New Study Reveals Local Authority’s Affect On Care Homes
- Remember, Remember Our 5th Of November
Tag Archives: independent living
In this ever changing era of technological advances and innovative health provisions, where does the traditional residential care home sector fit in? Like other supporting living facilities such as sheltered housing, home care and extra care villages, residential care homes are finding cause to modernise.
Research published by the University of East Anglia at the end of last year revealed news that local authorities may be driving up the cost of residential care home fees for privately funded service users. Continue reading
Not so much a night for “Gunpowder, Treason and Plot” but a great night for Camcorders and Fireworks in Eyeshot. Abbey House’s Guy Fawkes was a roaring success thanks to all our family and friends who came along and a special thanks to Pamela Mayeurs and our residents for letting us join in with the festivities.