- Local Authority care cuts effect “best interests” of elderly residents, says Lib Dem MP
- Quality Assurance for Care Homes: What is it? Why do we need it?
- Care Homes and Independent Living: Health of the Elderly and Physical Activity
- New Study Reveals Local Authority’s Affect On Care Homes
- Remember, Remember Our 5th Of November
Monthly Archives: November 2011
The past six months have seen radical cuts to care budgets throughout the UK. The ‘squeeze’ of financial restraints imposed on local authorities have been felt up and down the country throughout the majority of public sector services; but today … Continue reading