- Local Authority care cuts effect “best interests” of elderly residents, says Lib Dem MP
- Quality Assurance for Care Homes: What is it? Why do we need it?
- Care Homes and Independent Living: Health of the Elderly and Physical Activity
- New Study Reveals Local Authority’s Affect On Care Homes
- Remember, Remember Our 5th Of November
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Quality, they say, is the mark of getting something right each and every time – the first time around. And, it is also fair to say, most of us involved in care will agree that using a residential care home service can be a dauting ‘first time’ experience for anyone. Hence the importance of Quality Assurance within any care service… Continue reading