- Local Authority care cuts effect “best interests” of elderly residents, says Lib Dem MP
- Quality Assurance for Care Homes: What is it? Why do we need it?
- Care Homes and Independent Living: Health of the Elderly and Physical Activity
- New Study Reveals Local Authority’s Affect On Care Homes
- Remember, Remember Our 5th Of November
Monthly Archives: February 2011
In this ever changing era of technological advances and innovative health provisions, where does the traditional residential care home sector fit in? Like other supporting living facilities such as sheltered housing, home care and extra care villages, residential care homes are finding cause to modernise.