- Local Authority care cuts effect “best interests” of elderly residents, says Lib Dem MP
- Quality Assurance for Care Homes: What is it? Why do we need it?
- Care Homes and Independent Living: Health of the Elderly and Physical Activity
- New Study Reveals Local Authority’s Affect On Care Homes
- Remember, Remember Our 5th Of November
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Research published by the University of East Anglia at the end of last year revealed news that local authorities may be driving up the cost of residential care home fees for privately funded service users. Continue reading