- Local Authority care cuts effect “best interests” of elderly residents, says Lib Dem MP
- Quality Assurance for Care Homes: What is it? Why do we need it?
- Care Homes and Independent Living: Health of the Elderly and Physical Activity
- New Study Reveals Local Authority’s Affect On Care Homes
- Remember, Remember Our 5th Of November
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Recommended by the Registered Nursing Home Association CEO, Frank Ursel; prompted by healthcare spokesmen up and down the country; and under the general scrutiny of the care sector as a whole – But have we really seen the end of the Quality Star Rating system? Read on to find out more… Continue reading
Its title, Equality and excellence: Liberating the NHS, leaves little for the general consuming public to question – but how has July’s White Paper affected residential care for its users? Find out more… Continue reading