- Local Authority care cuts effect “best interests” of elderly residents, says Lib Dem MP
- Quality Assurance for Care Homes: What is it? Why do we need it?
- Care Homes and Independent Living: Health of the Elderly and Physical Activity
- New Study Reveals Local Authority’s Affect On Care Homes
- Remember, Remember Our 5th Of November
Category Archives: General
Quality, they say, is the mark of getting something right each and every time – the first time around. And, it is also fair to say, most of us involved in care will agree that using a residential care home service can be a dauting ‘first time’ experience for anyone. Hence the importance of Quality Assurance within any care service… Continue reading
In this ever changing era of technological advances and innovative health provisions, where does the traditional residential care home sector fit in? Like other supporting living facilities such as sheltered housing, home care and extra care villages, residential care homes are finding cause to modernise.
Now that British Summer time has officially ended and the UK has begun making its way towards those darker nights and, much more excitingly, those memorable lamp light evening’s spent indoors, care homes in East Sussex will no doubt all be asking the same question this winter…Read on to find out more. Continue reading
Its title, Equality and excellence: Liberating the NHS, leaves little for the general consuming public to question – but how has July’s White Paper affected residential care for its users? Find out more… Continue reading